Neglecting to change articles and images you may lose a client. When your clients invest in a new website, there is a common mis-conception that it “should work flawlessly forever” unfortunately, it won’t!
Think of us as your in-house website maintenance and improvement team. Just send us your updates and change requests and consider them done. Your work will be completed promptly and exactly as requested.
- The most important part of your website is how it flows. Is it easy to navigate? Does it clearly point the customer in the right direction to take action? If they can’t get where they need to go, chances are, they’ll just stop trying.
WHY DO I NEED TO MAINTAIN MY WEB SITE.
- A website that is not maintained will quickly become outdated on a code / software level, it can also have an effect on your visitors experience with broken links, slow page loading times.
- Computer, technology and the environment in which it works within are changing so quickly, a website can become outdated quicker than you think. Without proper maintenance your site will slowly gain new problems over time. You may need to upgrade the website code-work and tables for bug fixes and security reasons.
- Most modern websites, (especially those using databases and built on web Content Management Systems) contain thousands of lines of code and depend on specific software that runs on your web host. Depending on a system you use to power your website, the code contained within it may have been written by numerous developers at different times and with various skill-sets. Hackers love CMS SYSTEMS and will often discover vulnerabilities in code and will attempt to take advantage of this, trolling the Internet for sites that might be suitable candidates for an exploit.
- It's our duty to provide you with a working, bug free and professional website product upon delivery, ensuring your website is receiving regular attention and maintenance. Your hosting environment is running updated software, applying security patches and taking regular backups of your website.